This incredible All-Clad Cast Iron Dutch Oven Slow Cooker will arrive just in time for colder weather. This Dutch Oven from Williams-Sonoma sells for $300 and is perfect for those one-pot meals we love.
If you are already a FoodTrients newsletter subscriber – you’re in! But please tell all of your friends to sign up for a chance to win. If you’d like more chances to win, read on. If you’re not a subscriber, just sign up for a chance to win.
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- For a Second Entry, LIKE and SHARE the photo below on Facebook:
For a Third additional entry, follow us on Instagram
All-Clad Cast Iron 5-Qt. Dutch Oven Slow Cooker
All-Clad’s history of innovation is also in the company’s top-quality kitchen electrics like this Dutch Oven. Designed for ease of use and top efficiency, each All-Clad machine relies on advanced technology for outstanding culinary performance.
The All-Clad Electric Dutch Oven comes with a removable cast-iron Dutch oven that offers many options for easy one-pot meals. Use the simple one-touch menu to “set and forget” until mealtime: slow-cook roasts and stews, simmer soup and risotto, or sauté ingredients before adding liquid for braising or slow-cooking. The cast-iron Dutch oven also excels at stovetop and oven cooking.
• Five preset cooking programs: Slow Cook High, Slow Cook Low, Braise, Sauté, Simmer.
• Preset cooking times are adjustable.
• Manual mode lets you set your own cooking time and temperature.
• Removable 5-qt. cast-iron Dutch oven and lid can be used for stovetop and oven cooking.
• LED display features countdown timer.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
• Cooker: 15″ x 10 3/4″ x 10 3/4″ high.
• 5-qt. cast-iron Dutch oven insert: 10 1/4″ diam.; 7 1/4″ high.
• 21 lb. 6 oz. including Dutch oven.
• Model #SD922D51.
• Slow Cook High: 212°F, 2–8 hours.
• Slow Cook Low: 190°F, 4–20 hours.
• Manual temperature range: 200°F–340°F, up to 24 hours.
• Stainless-steel housing with All-Clad’s signature stainless-steel side handles.
• PFOA-free glazed enamel coating for easy cleanup.
• Moisture-locking lid keeps food delicious and tender.
• Keep Warm function shuts off automatically after 4 hours.
• This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
USE & CARE
• Dutch oven is oven safe to 500°F and can be used on any cooktop surface, including induction.
• Unplug appliance and allow to cool before cleaning.
• Cast-iron Dutch oven is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing pot and lid by hand in hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage surface.
• Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth, then wipe dry.
Must sign up for the newsletter.
If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you are automatically entered to win. So tell your friends and they’ll have a chance to win too!
Contest period begins at noon on 03/30/2022 and runs through 11:59 PM (PST) 05/31/2022.
Winner will be announced in a newsletter on 06/01/2022. Once winner is announced, they will have 30 days to claim their prize. If the 30 days expire and no winner has claimed their prize, we will redraw to determine a new winner.
The following rules shall apply, together with any instructions or rules specific to any current competition. By entering any of our competitions, you are deemed to have accepted the following: Competitions are open to all FoodTrients.com subscribers who reside in the United States and who are 18 years of age or older, except for FoodTrients.com employees and their relatives, and anyone professionally connected with the prize offered in this competition. Foodtrients.com reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding entry period. By taking part in the competition, you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete at the time of submission. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details and e-mail address are accurate, and that FoodTrients.com is informed of any changes to these.
Foodtrients.com accepts no responsibility for any changes which are not properly notified from the time of submission of your entry to the time of notification that the prize has been awarded.
All entries are the property of FoodTrients.com. By entering the competition, you thereby assign absolutely the copyright and all other rights in the entry for the full period of the copyright.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Failure to claim a prize within the time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, or the rules or instructions of a specific competition, the decision of FoodTrients.com will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Reduce inflammatory process in cells, tissues, and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease.
Prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Support the body’s resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response.
Improves mood, memory, and focus.
Reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases.