FoodTrients is a unique approach to fresh, nutritional, and age-defying foods,which was originated by Grace O. FoodTrients is her name for the natural anti-aging properties of food.
Delicious foods and rejuvenating nutrients combine to create the award winning, Age GRACEfully Cookbook: The Power of Foodtrients® to Promote Health and Well-being for a Joyful and Sustainable Life, a collection of enticing and nourishing recipes that promote health and well-being for a joyful and sustainable life. The recipes are built on the foundations of modern scientific research and ancient knowledge of medicinal herbs and natural ingredients from cultures all over the world.
There are many books about superfoods and supplements, but few provide at-a-glance guides in each recipe detailing key ingredients and how they increase health and longevity. Grace O’s cookbook focuses on five categories of FoodTrients that are essential to healthful living:
- Antioxidant: prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals
- Anti-Inflammatory: reduces inflammatory process in cells, tissues and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease
- Immunity Boosters: support the body’s resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response
- Mind and Beauty: enhancers that encourage vibrant skin and hair and improve mood and mental agility
- Disease-Preventing: reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases
The beautifully illustrated recipes incorporate all the ingredients you need to look and feel younger, not only on the inside but also on the outside.
Buy the Book Here:
Take a Look Inside:
Reduce inflammatory process in cells, tissues, and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease.
Prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Support the body’s resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response.
Improves mood, memory, and focus.
Reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases.