We are so excited to announce our latest contest. Don’t miss your chance to win this beautiful Staub Enameled Cast Iron French Oven in Sapphire Blue with a traditional Gallic rooster design from Williams Sonoma. It retails for $443.00, and it could be yours for just a few easy clicks.
If you’re a FoodTrients newsletter subscriber, you are already eligible to win. If you’re not a current subscriber, all you have to do is sign up (see link below). All newsletter subscribers have a second chance to win if they Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram. We’ll announce the winner next month in the October 20th newsletter.
With sloping, tapered sides best suited for stirring, Staub’s Essential French Oven is ideal for making creamy risotto. You’ll also love it for slow-simmering soups, stews and tagines as well as French classics like coq au vin. With the depth of a sauté pan and the curved sides of a skillet, this essential pan is a kitchen mainstay and a symbol of French culinary heritage.
Staub cookware has a long and rich history. The Staub journey began in the Alsace region of France – an area famous for hearty one-pot recipes and fine enameled ceramics. Francis Staub designed his first enameled cookware in 1974, when he was working in an old French artillery factory. For the ultimate blend of beauty and function, he combined durable cast-iron with the era’s latest enameling technology. Today, Staub offers a wide range of colorful enameled cast-iron cookware and ceramic bakeware, crafted by master artisans in Alsace.
The French Oven with a rooster design has:
• 3 3/4-qt. capacity.
• Heavyweight enameled cast iron that transfers and retains heat evenly.
• An innovative domed Chistera lid has interior spikes that promote self-basting to keep food moist and is adorned with a traditional Gallic rooster and nickel-plated brass knob.
• Multicoat enameling, which creates a glossy, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish that resembles fine ceramics.
• Resistance to rust, chipping and cracking, and the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
• Made in France.
Here’s how to enter:
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
• 9 1/2″ diam., 4 1/4″ h. (5 3/4″ h. with lid)
• 3 3/4-qt. capacity
• 9 lb. 8 oz. with lid
• Specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
• Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
• Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
• Made in France.
USE & CARE
• Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
• Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
• No seasoning required; for best results use low to medium heat.
• When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
• Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
• Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
• Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
• Allow pan to cool before washing.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
• Completely dry pan before storing.
• Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Must sign up for the FoodTrients newsletter.
If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you are automatically entered to win. So tell your friends and they’ll have a chance to win too!
Contest period begins at noon on 9/15/2021 and runs through 11:59 PM PST) 10/15/2021.
Winner will be announced in a newsletter on 10/20/2021. Once winner is announced, they will have 30 days to claim their prize. If the 30 days expire and no winner has claimed their prize, we will redraw to determine a new winner.
The following rules shall apply, together with any instructions or rules specific to any current competition. By entering any of our competitions, you are deemed to have accepted the following: Competitions are open to all foodtrients.com subscribers who reside in the United States and who are 18 years of age or older, except for foodtrients.com employees and their relatives, and anyone professionally connected with the prize offered in this competition. Foodtrients.com reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding entry period. By taking part in the competition, you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete at the time of submission. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details and e-mail address are accurate, and that FoodTrients.com is informed of any changes to these.
Foodtrients.com accepts no responsibility for any changes which are not properly notified from the time of submission of your entry to the time of notification that the prize has been awarded.
All entries are the property of foodtrients.com. By entering the competition, you thereby assign absolutely the copyright and all other rights in the entry for the full period of the copyright.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Failure to claim a prize within the time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, or the rules or instructions of a specific competition, the decision of FoodTrients.com will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Reduce inflammatory process in cells, tissues, and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease.
Prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Support the body’s resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response.
Improves mood, memory, and focus.
Reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases.