Did you know fat cells can survive in your body for 10 years? And that fat cells can retain artificial chemicals that act like excessive estrogen in your body? Here, in clear and straight-forward terms, Anthony G. Jay, Ph.D., reveals in Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile, how you can definitively avoid estrogenic exposures.
Estrogenics are things that bind or “stick” to estrogen receptors in your body. Are flax and soy “health” foods? Are vinyl crib mattresses giving off “estrogenic emissions?” What about sunscreens and soaps? Red 40 food coloring? Grains? These are just some of the culprits mentioned in the book.
Estrogeneration is the captivating adventure story of young Anthony Jay moving to Florida, meeting his future wife Allison, and becoming swept up with Allison in the pursuit of a giant tarpon fish. It is also a tale of “natural” versus “unnatural” as Anthony discovers and identifies specific artificial estrogens in his everyday environment.
It has become clear that our current system needs an overhaul, or we will no longer even outlast the lifespans of our predecessors. Our trust in the current political and medical systems seems to be diminishing, along with our testosterone, our muscle-mass, and our fertility. Meanwhile, rates of obesity, cancer, blood clots, depression, and allergies are on the rise far beyond population increase percentages, all otherwise known as “estrogenics.”
Estrogenics are a clear and present danger and, according to Jay, relate to most of our modern health epidemics. They are destroying us, and they are destroying the wildlife around us. How can you reverse this mess or, at the very least, how can you and your family be protected? It starts with artificial estrogens and what to do to carefully avoid them.
The book covers the following:
- Simply and clearly explains what “estrogenic” substances are, while eradicating common misinformation.
- Includes a “Top 10 List” of estrogenics that you are exposed to daily and unique problems stemming from each estrogenic:
- Phyoestrogens –The Plant Estrogenics
- Mycoestrogens –the Fungus Estrogenic
- Atrazine — the Herbicide Estrogenic
- Triclosan & Apes — The Soap Estrogenic
- BP & 4-MBC — the Sunscreen Estrogenic
- Red Numbers 3 & 40 — the Artificial Food Color Estrogenics
- Parabens — the Fragrance Estrogenics
- Phthalates — the Plastic Additive Estrogenics
- BPA & BPS — the Plastic Ingredient Estrogenics
- EE2 — the Birth Control Estrogenic
- Explains where these estrogenics are found, ranging from your drinking water to foods and found in soy, flax, soaps, cleaning products, sunscreen, cosmetics, plastic, oral contraceptives, fragrances to carpets.
- Shows how you can drastically reduce your estrogenic exposures. One way is to avoid the products listed in the Top 10 list.
- Explains how estrogenics are not only stored in fat cells for years but how estrogenics also cause fat growth.
- Discusses how estrogenics lower testosterone, especially free testosterone, and how this is a problem both in men and women.
- Describes how virtually all estrogenics can make you sick with depression, seasonal allergies, blood clots, various cancers, and, finally, a scary type of infertility called “epigenetic infertility” that causes future offspring to become infertile.
What will your legacy be, and how long will it endure? What actions in your life come to mind when you think of your legacy? Let the tips you learn in Estrogeneration guide you to being who you want to be.
Reduce inflammatory process in cells, tissues, and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease.
Prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Support the body’s resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response.
Improves mood, memory, and focus.
Reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases.