Congratulations to the winner of our latest contest. Just in time for the holidays, this loyal subscriber is taking home a deliciously red set of Staub casserole dishes! Congratulations to Kathleen Gereg! You will be receiving an email from us with details on how to claim your prize. In addition to the dishes, Kathleen will also receive a copy of the Age Beautifully cookbook!
Staub’s innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This special set, which is a Williams Sonoma exclusive, combines a classic round cocotte with two mini versions—perfect for baking and serving everything from family-sized casseroles and stews to individual portions of mac-and-cheese or fruit cobbler.
Here are all of the details for you:
- Three-piece set includes 5 1/2-qt. cap. round cocotte and two mini 8-oz.-cap. cocottes.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Coating is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking and requires no additional seasoning.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Round Cocotte: 5 1/2-qt. cap.; 10″ diam., 4 1/2″ high; 12 lb. with lid.
- Mini Cocottes: 8-oz. cap.; 3 1/2″ diam., 1 3/4″ high; 1 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Smooth enameled base compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
USE & CARE
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow cocottes to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
MORE ABOUT STAUB
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
In addition to this wonderful set, we’re also including a free copy of Grace O’s Cookbook, THE AGE BEAUTIFULLY COOKBOOK
Here’s how to enter:
- For a Second Entry, LIKE and SHARE the photo below on Facebook:
For a Third additional entry, follow us on Instagram
Must sign up for the newsletter.
If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you are automatically entered to win. So tell your friends and they’ll have a chance to win too!
Contest period begins at noon on 11/30/2016 and runs through 11:59 PM (PST) 12/13/2016.
Winner will be announced in a newsletter on 12/14/2016. Once winner is announced, they will have 30 days to claim their prize. If the 30 days expire and no winner has claimed their prize, we will redraw to determine a new winner.
The following rules shall apply, together with any instructions or rules specific to any current competition. By entering any of our competitions, you are deemed to have accepted the following: Competitions are open to all FoodTrients.com subscribers who reside in the United States and who are 18 years of age or older, except for FoodTrients.com employees and their relatives, and anyone professionally connected with the prize offered in this competition. Foodtrients.com reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding entry period. By taking part in the competition, you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete at the time of submission. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details and e-mail address are accurate, and that FoodTrients.com is informed of any changes to these.
Foodtrients.com accepts no responsibility for any changes which are not properly notified from the time of submission of your entry to the time of notification that the prize has been awarded.
All entries are the property of FoodTrients.com. By entering the competition, you thereby assign absolutely the copyright and all other rights in the entry for the full period of the copyright.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Failure to claim a prize within the time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, or the rules or instructions of a specific competition, the decision of FoodTrients.com will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.