It’s back by popular demand! We’re excited about this month’s new giveaway and you will be, too. You could be our next lucky winner of this beautiful black Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer. Think air fryer meets countertop oven with delicious results.
The Oven Air Fry puts 11 cooking techniques right at your fingertips, including airfrying with amazing crispness. The Element iQ® system does all the work, setting the ideal cooking time and temperature for baking, toasting, pizza, cookies, slow cooking and more
Here’s how to enter the FoodTrients giveaways:
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Everyone who subscribes to the FoodTrients newsletter is eligible for all FoodTrients giveaways.
- For a Second Entry, LIKE and SHARE the photo above on Facebook
- For a Third additional entry, FOLLOW us on Instagram
The Element iQ® system does all the work, setting the ideal cooking time and temperature for baking, toasting, pizza, cookies, slow cooking and more.
- 11 preset functions include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Air-Fry and Slow Cook.
- Air-Fry function combines intense heat and maximum airflow to create crispy, browned results.
- Slow Cook function features Hi and Lo settings and keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Dual-speed Convection mode cooks food up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces an even crispier result, ideal for airfrying and roasting.
- Includes 13″ nonstick pizza pan, 11″ x 13″ enamel roasting pan, airfry basket, wire rack and broiling rack.
Dedicated Air Fry Setting
Why buy a stand-alone air fryer when the Smart Oven Air Fryer can turn out guilt-free french fries, chicken wings, family favorites and so much more? Higher temperatures combined with super convection (maximized air flow) deliver delicious, crispy golden air-fried foods.
Element IQ® System
Smart algorithms steer power to where and when it’s needed to create the ideal cooking environment for a range of different cooking techniques. With sensing and digital PID temperature control it eliminates cold spots for precise and even cooking. Independent heating elements and ideal rack positions take the guesswork out of cooking.
11 cooking functions guide you to perfection: Toast 6 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Air Fry, Reheat, Cookies and Slow Cook for long cook times, at low temperatures.
Dual Speed Convection
Convection can reduce cooking time by up to 30%. It speeds the cooking process by raising hotter air and sinking colder, less dense air for quicker heating. Super Convection delivers extreme air flow, ideal for Air Fry.
Use the LCD display to easily access the built-in smart functionality, and choose from 11 smart-cooking functions. The LCD also indicates when preheat has completed and automatically begins to count down on the cooking time for perfect results.
Interior Oven Light
Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of the cooking cycle to help you see inside. It can be turned on at any time to see your progress. Replaceable components like your regular large oven.
Dimensions & Info
- Overall: 18 1/2″ x 15 3/4″ x 11″ high.
- Interior: 12 1/2″ x 13 3/4″ x 7 1/2″ high.
- 8 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 28 lb. 10 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
Watch It work:
- Model #BOV860.
- Element iQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for fast, even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Temperature range adjusts from 120°F–450°F.
- Toasts up to 6 slices of bread at once.
- Bagel and Toast functions each feature 7 darkness settings.
- Frozen button adds cooking time to defrost, then cook frozen food.
- Rack adjusts to multiple positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Temperature button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with nonstick interior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Oven must be placed at least 4″ from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation; exterior of unit heats up when in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on nonstick interior.
- Hand-wash removable wire rack, broiling rack, pizza pan, roasting pan and air-fry basket in warm, soapy water with soft sponge or soft plastic scouring pad.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We do not recommend dishwasher cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, metal scouring pads or metal utensils.
- Crumb tray: After each use, slide out crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe tray with soft, damp sponge. Nonabrasive liquid cleanser may be used to avoid stain buildup. Apply cleanser to sponge – not tray – before cleaning. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean oven exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using soft plastic scouring pad.
Must sign up for the FoodTrients newsletter.
If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you are automatically entered to win. So tell your friends and they’ll have a chance to win, too!
New Contest period begins: 03/8/2023 Ends: 05/5/2023. Winner will be announced in a newsletter on 5/6/2023. Once winner is announced, they will have 30 days to claim their prize.
The following rules shall apply, together with any instructions or rules specific to any current competition/giveaway. By entering any of our competitions/giveaways, you are deemed to have accepted the following: Competitions are open to all FoodTrients.com subscribers who reside in the United States and who are 18 years of age or older, except for Foodtrients.com employees and their relatives, and anyone professionally connected with the prize offered in this competition. FoodTrients.com reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding entry period. By taking part in the competition, you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete at the time of submission. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details and email address are accurate, and that FoodTrients.com is informed of any changes to these. FoodTrients.com will have the right to use your name in the announcement of the contest in our newsletter, social media, and our website if you are selected as a winner. No names are sold to a third-party list.
FoodTrients.com accepts no responsibility for any changes of which we are not properly notified from the time of submission of your entry to the time of notification that the prize has been awarded.
All entries are the property of FoodTrients.com. By entering the competition, you thereby assign absolutely the copyright and all other rights in the entry for the full period of the copyright.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Failure to claim a prize within the time or in the manner specified will result in disqualification.
FoodTrients.com reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary. In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, or the rules or instructions of a specific competition, the decision of FoodTrients.com will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.