This incredible All-Clad Cast Iron Dutch Oven Slow Cooker will arrive just in time for colder weather. This Dutch Oven from Williams-Sonoma sells for $300 and is perfect for those one-pot meals we love.
If you are already a FoodTrients newsletter subscriber – you’re in! But please tell all of your friends to sign up for a chance to win. If you’d like more chances to win, read on. If you’re not a subscriber, just sign up for a chance to win.
Here’s how to enter:
For a Third additional entry, follow us on Instagram
All-Clad Cast Iron 5-Qt. Dutch Oven Slow Cooker
All-Clad’s history of innovation is also in the company’s top-quality kitchen electrics like this Dutch Oven. Designed for ease of use and top efficiency, each All-Clad machine relies on advanced technology for outstanding culinary performance.
The All-Clad Electric Dutch Oven comes with a removable cast-iron Dutch oven that offers many options for easy one-pot meals. Use the simple one-touch menu to “set and forget” until mealtime: slow-cook roasts and stews, simmer soup and risotto, or sauté ingredients before adding liquid for braising or slow-cooking. The cast-iron Dutch oven also excels at stovetop and oven cooking.
• Five preset cooking programs: Slow Cook High, Slow Cook Low, Braise, Sauté, Simmer.
• Preset cooking times are adjustable.
• Manual mode lets you set your own cooking time and temperature.
• Removable 5-qt. cast-iron Dutch oven and lid can be used for stovetop and oven cooking.
• LED display features countdown timer.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
• Cooker: 15″ x 10 3/4″ x 10 3/4″ high.
• 5-qt. cast-iron Dutch oven insert: 10 1/4″ diam.; 7 1/4″ high.
• 21 lb. 6 oz. including Dutch oven.
• Model #SD922D51.
• Slow Cook High: 212°F, 2–8 hours.
• Slow Cook Low: 190°F, 4–20 hours.
• Manual temperature range: 200°F–340°F, up to 24 hours.
• Stainless-steel housing with All-Clad’s signature stainless-steel side handles.
• PFOA-free glazed enamel coating for easy cleanup.
• Moisture-locking lid keeps food delicious and tender.
• Keep Warm function shuts off automatically after 4 hours.
• This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
USE & CARE
• Dutch oven is oven safe to 500°F and can be used on any cooktop surface, including induction.
• Unplug appliance and allow to cool before cleaning.
• Cast-iron Dutch oven is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing pot and lid by hand in hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage surface.
• Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth, then wipe dry.
Must sign up for the newsletter.
If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you are automatically entered to win. So tell your friends and they’ll have a chance to win too!
Contest period begins at noon on 03/30/2022 and runs through 11:59 PM (PST) 05/31/2022.
Winner will be announced in a newsletter on 06/01/2022. Once winner is announced, they will have 30 days to claim their prize. If the 30 days expire and no winner has claimed their prize, we will redraw to determine a new winner.