One of our favorite brands of cookware is All-Clad, and one lucky newsletter subscriber is taking home a 10-piece set of All-Clad NS1 Cookware valued at $700 . Congratulations to Patricia Riche! Patricia has been a loyal newsletter subscriber for several years and she was randomly selected to win this collection. We will be contacting you Patricia with information on how to receive your prize!
This beautiful cookware combines quality, convenience, and durability for the ultimate performance. Durable PFOA-free nonstick surface with a stainless-steel base for durability and induction makes this the perfect cookware. The cookware has a 5-star rating from customers AND it’s dishwasher safe.
All-Clad’s latest kitchen innovation brings professional efficiency to everyday cooking. For top performance and ease of use, the NS1 collection combines the impressive heating ability and temperature control of anodized aluminum with rugged nonstick surfaces and induction-compatible bases. In this set, we’ve hand-selected the pots and pans you’ll use most often.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims help guarantee precise, drip-free pouring.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
10-piece set includes:
- 8″ and 10″ fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Here is how you can win:
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- For an additional entry, like and share this post from our Facebook page
- See Official Rules Below
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- 8″ Fry Pan: 8″ diam.
- 10″ Fry Pan: 10″ diam.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4″ diam., 4″ high; 2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2″ diam., 5 1/4″ high; 3-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Sauté Pan: 10 3/4″ diam., 4 3/4″ high. 4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Stockpot: 9″ diam.; 10″ high; 8-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
To be eligible for this giveaway, please sign up for the newsletter.
If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you are automatically entered to win. So tell your friends and they’ll have a chance to win too!
Contest period begins on 8/23/2017 and runs through midnight on (PST) 9/26/2017.
Winner will be announced in a newsletter on 9/27/2017. Once winner is announced, they will have 30 days to claim their prize. If the 30 days expire and no winner has claimed their prize, we will redraw to determine a new winner.
The following rules shall apply, together with any instructions or rules specific to any current competition. By entering any of our competitions, you are deemed to have accepted the following: Competitions are open to all foodtrients.com subscribers who reside in the United States and who are 18 years of age or older, except for foodtrients.com employees and their relatives, and anyone professionally connected with the prize offered in this competition. Foodtrients.com reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding entry period. By taking part in the competition, you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete at the time of submission. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details and e-mail address are accurate, and that foodtrients.com is informed of any changes to these. FoodTrients.com will have the right to use your name in the announcement of the contest in our newsletter, social media, and our website if you are selected as a winner. No names are sold to a third party list.
Foodtrients.com accepts no responsibility for any changes which are not properly notified from the time of submission of your entry to the time of notification that the prize has been awarded.
All entries are the property of foodtrients.com. By entering the competition, you thereby assign absolutely the copyright and all other rights in the entry for the full period of the copyright.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Failure to claim a prize within the time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
Foodtrients.com reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, or the rules or instructions of a specific competition, the decision of FoodTrients.com will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Reduce inflammatory process in cells, tissues, and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease.
Prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Support the body’s resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response.
Improves mood, memory, and focus.
Reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases.